*insert sarcastic and witty description here*
Ask me anything
Luicier's favorite potato
That face right there. You know what face that is? That’s the face you get when you say something bad about Toph Bei Fong in front of her daughter. If you ever see it for real, take a moment and take it in as much as you can.
Because it might be the last thing you ever see.
(artist unknown. Anybody know?)
You know what would make my life?
If Lin was fighting the Lieutenant with a sword.
A black sword.
And when Bolin/Korra/Mako/Asami asked where she got it
And then threw a boomerang at a mecha-tank, breaking the glass, smacking the driver in the head, and coming back to Lin’s waiting hand.
I looked for a water tribe betrothal necklace around toph’s neck when we first saw the flashbacks
And then was sad when I saw it wasn’t there?
But it’s ok tokkaneers. She obviously wouldn’t wear that with her uniform - it would look unprofessional. And the chief of police can’t look unprofessional.
You know you're an Avatard when... (add your url and your's to the chat and let's see how many Avatards are out there!)
- xthephoenixqueen: I have reocurring dreams about going to Amon's house and taking his poptarts .
- borralove: When I can't stop bringing up Tokka and Borra at school in life situations.
- saintbennithy: When you're bored in class, and you look around the room and mentally assign everyone in the class their nation, whether they could bend or not, and what their job would be, all based on their personality.
- masterarrowhead: When you can recognize all the character music themes and quote all the episodes while watching or even without watching it.
- Howrra: When you try to explain what it's like to be this emotionally invested in something fictional, but all that comes out are inhuman noises
- korralicious: When you quote atla and lok regulary in daily conversation and everyone thinks you're all thoughtful but really you just memorized lines from a children's television show
- becausetahno: When it's actually a daily struggle for you not being a bender.
- Panthersprite: FEELS
- Ironinkpen: When you carry a writing notebook and your friends ask you what you're doing and you're awkwardly forced to explain both the concepts of fanfiction AND Avatar to them.
- ShadowDemon101: When you can't stop making OCs for yourself and wonder how said OC would act if they were ever in the show, enemy or otherwise.
- Memyselfnme: When you try expressing your feels to your non-Tumblr friends and you scare them away from the show, then come straight back here.
- Cartoonanimegirl: You know every bit of the show and what's happened so far, EVEN THOUGH you have not watched passed episode 1.
- espeonsweetie: When you can't stop screaming about the show and ships with your best friend
- Rat2rrj: when you fall in love with the characters even through an open mind.
- Taidoworld: When you do what saintbennithy said and when your dreams involve you befriended Team Avatar.
- therealdutchy: When you've tried bending moves in real life. Just in case.
Aang may have one, but Sokka and Katara definitely don’t. During “City of Walls and secrets,” when Aang tries to act proper, he refers to Katara and Sokka as “Mr. Sokka water tribe, Miss Katara water tribe.” Had they to have last names, wouldn’t he have used them?
And if Sokka has no last name…
It would explain why Lin uses her mother’s last name. Her father had none to use!
TOKKA IS CANNON DAMNIT!!! I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!